Sunday, June 04, 2006

It’s not for me, it’s for a friend…

… honest. Those of you who check this page regularly will by now be used to my frequent requests for sponsorship, but in a pleasant change from the norm, this is a request for sponsorship for someone else.

My friend Debs from Radio Forest is taking part in the 5km Race for Life on July 2nd, to raise funds for Cancer Research UK. A worthy cause, obviously, and as I can vouch for Debs as a good egg, I’d politely ask that you be so kind as to click on the following link and sponsor her. It’s one of those nifty secure sites where you can donate or sponsor from the comfort of your own arse. I know, wonderful what they can do nowadays, isn’t it?

Here be the link:
http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/debsmart
Go clicky, I prithee, and blessed be for your kindness.

No comments: