Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Not dead yet

... though you'd wonder from the paucity of updates, wouldn't you?

In brief, Talktalk's 'Free Internet Forever' offer actually seems to mean 'free internet for about ten minutes if you're lucky and then it dies and you can't reconnect but you can call our helpdesk and stay on hold for ages and pay a premium rate and then get asked to reboot or reinstall the software and then it works for about ten minutes if you're lucky...' and so on ad infinitum et absurdum, which is why updates have been so non-existent recently.

I'm as annoyed as you are, my special ones, as I had loads of things to say, such as how this blog has led an old school friend to contact me after a decade, how I almost went to see ITV's Sharon Osborne Show being filmed, and the like. Ah well, soon I will tell... though I don't know if the naming-and-shaming above will necessarily catalyse a happy solution. Still, the blog does sometimes appear to have magic-ish powers, so let's see.

So, in summary: this blog isn't dead, and nor am I. Will post more - and more interesting stuff - when I can. Honest

Anyway, enough about me, let's talk about you. What do you like best about me?

No comments: