Monday, November 10, 2008

"But Surely," He Said, "The 'X Factor' Is A Simpleton's Way Of Referring To Einstein's Cosmological Constant?"*

Anyway, let's take a look at the previous couple of winners of ITV's song-based talent contest:

2006 Winner: LEONA Lewis
2007 Winner: LEON Jackson

It's 2008, and the final draws nigh (so I gather - I'm not following it). Is there an entrant called Leo this year? If so, worth a tenner at the betting shop, surely?

*Yes, yes, I know it's lamda, but if Albert can fudge his equations, I can do the same with my post titles.

1 comment:

Chris Hale said...

...and there was I thinking Lamda was the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.

Interestingly, Factor X is one of the body's enzymes that assists with the coagulation of blood. I think my blood would coagulate if I was forced to watch the X Factor for any protracted period of time.