Sunday, March 25, 2012

It Doesn't Last That Long, But It Made Me Happy

I'm pleased to be able to report that I've had another joke included in Newsjack, the topical radio comedy on Radio 4 Extra (formerly BBC7). I'm included in the credits which you can see here, and if you'd like to hear the jape itself, the show can be listened to or downloaded as a podcast here, and it's probably available via iTunes too (must admit I haven't checked yet).

It's the gag in the opening monologue, at 0'56" to be precise, about the passing of the NHS Bill. I think the show'll be there to listen to or download for another week or so, which is probably about right as the joke itself'll probably make less sense as time passes.

Anyway, this blog post is a shameless brag really, as I'm pretty chuffed to have a second BBC broadcast credit, even if it has been a couple of years since the first. I shall see if I can narrow down the intervening period between the second and third...

No comments: