Friday, June 29, 2007

A Post That Does Little More Than Tread Water

Hey, at least I'm honest.

Anyway, still not quite free enough to post properly, though hope to do so on Sunday evening.

And by way of proving it's lack of time and not inclination that's led to my radio silence, I can assure you of three things I wish to post soon:

1. A frankly startling picture of a man enjoying an inappropriate relationship with an oversized item of foodstuff, worryingly aimed at a younger audience;

2. Proof - if proof be need be - that I'm ahead of the game when it comes to stating the truth, especially in an offhand and dismissive fashion; and

3. Confirmation of an aspect of my personal life which many of you might already know, but which I've kind of skirted around in online terms

Obviously, I'm keenest to talk about item 3, but let's face it, you really want to see the picture referred to in 1, don't you?

Yep, I thought so.

No comments: