Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Damn Those Paparazzi, They Get Everywhere

Proving that I'm not just a patron of the art of the written word (stop giggling, you), I just wanted to draw your attention to the most recent addition to the dishonour roll that is the list of links in the column to the right.

My good friend Toby, who posts photos on Flickr under the name GromitLad (don't ask - I didn't), and who is the official wedding photographer of me and m'laydee, is a damn fine snapper, and you can see his work by clicking on the appropriate link in the column an inch or two to the right of these very words - or by clicking here .

And try not to dwell on the semi-nude self-portrait (he wrote, knowing full well that'll make you do just that; but it's not false advertising, you may be pleased to know...)

No comments: