Friday, August 07, 2009

New - And Hopefully Improved - Website

Well, after a while of threatening it, and one blind alley of trying a Flash version, I've re-vamped my website.

Some people have previously commented that they couldn't see anything on the site - that may have been a side-effect of me creating it in Word and then HTML-ifying it, I guess - but hopefully this one will be more accessible across different browsers. It's a bit more professional than the previous incarnation, I think, but I still aim to add some more stuff to it (particularly pictures, it's a bit text-heavy at the moment), and thankfully the freebie software I found online to do it makes that sort of thing pretty straightforward.

Anyway, I'd be interested to know if you think it's nice or nasty (or somewhere between those poles), so please feel free to have a look, and let me know. Thanks!

No comments: