Wednesday, October 07, 2009

"Feed Me! Feed Me All Night Long!" (Song From Little Photoshop Of Horrors)

This makes me laugh, so I thought I'd share.

The story so far: Ralph Lauren put out an ad which is insanely over-photoshopped (either that, or they're employing models who haven't eaten in weeks), and people on the internet rightly took the michael... so Lauren issued a legalese notice, claiming that the use of their very silly image constituted copyright infringement.

So, of course the website removed the image, and apologised. Ah, all right, ya got me - they're doing nothing of the sort, and more power to them.

And yes, you can see the image in question via that link. I'm not including it here because I want to encourage you to follow the link, and enjoy their sarcastic tone.

Besides, the picture in question really freaks me out. I don't want it on my blog.

No comments: