Monday, January 14, 2008

Can't Get Enough Of Your John, Baby?

Well, if you need more of my words than this blog provides, there are a couple of new places online where you can go…

Given my background, you might be surprised to know that I've contributed to this site, which is ostensibly of a medical nature. However, I have indeed been involved in it - and those of you who watch a certain Channel 4 sitcom (recently commissioned for a third series, no less) might recognise the site, as it was featured onscreen in an episode.

Considerably less involved on the creative side, but a name-check nonetheless, is at Jess Nevin's annotations site for the latest volume of 'The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen' by Alan Moore and Kevin O'Neill. For legal reasons, The Black Dossier isn't available outside of the USA, so you understand that my contributions to Jess's annotations are, of course, complete and utter guesswork. Ahem.

No comments: