Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Hey, We're All, Y'Know, People, Flung Together On This Crazy Globe We Call Home. Can't We Just Celebrate Our Differences, and Get Along?

Almost two years ago, in this post, I provided a link to a Youtube video which I thought was rather sweet and heart-warming.

Well, that link doesn't seem to work any more (at least, it didn't when I tried it the other day), but you can still find it here, and I think it's just as charming.

Even better, you can find the latest video in Matt's series here, and I heartily recommend you have a look - if anything, this one's even better than the previous one, and as trite and cliché as it may sound, it's a reminder that we're all, y'know, people, and that when you get down to it, most folks just want to have a good time.

Or a bit of a dance, at least.

No comments: