Thursday, August 23, 2007

LINKS: oder rechts, ich weiss es nicht

I promised here that I’d provide a link to some photos done by ‘Gromit Lad’, who’s a close personal showbiz friend of mine, and twist my nipples if I haven’t been utterly remiss in doing so. So, brace yourself for a sudden influx of class, and remind yourself that this talented man is the official wedding photographer for my and Jules’s nuptials next year. Here, then, is his virtual gallery…

This is deeply immature. I approve heartily.

Mark Steel writes clearly on a rather thorny subject I’ve kind of avoided blogging about, and I think he makes a good point. More than one, in fact…

Boy, talk about your tricky-to-enforce laws!

Free on Bank Holiday Monday? Why not be a Zombie?

And finally, in non-news, do you get the feeling that some of these ‘complaints’ were typed or dialled with only one hand? I know it’s the silly season, and this ‘story’ is in a pathetic excuse for a paper, but this is hardly a possibly a new low: basically, ‘Woman Has Legs Shock’. Pass the tissues – er, I mean the Basildon Bond - I feel a letter of complaint coming on…

No comments: