Friday, April 04, 2008

If You Don't, I'll Make Some Awful Snickers Joke. Seriously.

In just over a week - Sunday 13 April, calendar fans - my friend Chris will be pounding the streets of this nation's capital. Which is to say, he's running the London Marathon.

I did it last year, and frankly it's dashed hard work, and as Chris is doing it in aid of Mind (the mental health charity), I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you that you can sponsor Chris by clicking here. It's all secure and safe, and you can even boost your donation with the magic of Gift Aid if you're a UK taxpayer.

And, if you're one of those people who … well, let's say 'forgot' to sponsor me this time last year, you can salve your conscience by slinging some money towards a similarly worthy cause.

I've always said that readers of this blog are lovely and generous and kind, and you won't let me down, will you? Don't let the title of this post influence you or anything, but… well, I'm always inclined to think one shouldn't make threats which one wouldn't carry out, if you see what I mean.

Ta!

No comments: