Friday, April 18, 2008

The Most High Profile 'I Told You So' On This Topic I've Yet Come Across…

… but an entirely justified one.

Tim Robbins, speaking to the National Association of Broadcasters, takes the opportunity to gloat about something he was very right about indeed, though you get the feeling it's without any real sense of satisfaction.

Go here for the full details, but rather than reading the transcribed bits, I recommend you download it (it's free of charge) and have a listen.

The sound quality's pretty questionable in places, but the points he makes are solid ones, I think.

(Link shamelessly swiped from Graham Linehan's blog, but as I contributed to a spin-off website from his IT Crowd show, I like to think he and I are on a link-swapping level of relationship.)

No comments: