Tuesday, May 13, 2008

LINK: Good Science (Not Bad Science) Podcast

I'm always interested in the work of Chris Morris - it might not always have me laughing out loud, but it's never dull or unoriginal - so was intrigued to find that he'd recently visited the Large Hadron Collider at CERN and recorded a podcast about the subject.

As I said last week, I like a good podcast, and whilst the sound quality often leaves a bit to be desired (I'm guessing they only had one microphone), it's interesting and worth a listen.

You can read more about how it came to be here, or if you just want to get on with downloading it, right-click and 'Save Target As…' here.

Hope you find it as interesting as I did.

2 comments:

Stevyn Colgan said...

Interesting stuff. Curiously enough, I met Ben Miller recently (he is a serious physics nerd - he even knew what Higgs Bosons were)and he'd also been to see the hadron collider at CERN . Particle physics must be full of strange attractors (ho!) if it charms (ho ho!) all these comedians and comedy writers. Maybe it's just a curious quark of nature (ho ho bloody ho!)?

I'm so, so sorry.

John Soanes said...

Get off this comments thread, and take your terrible puns with you!You Bohr me, sir!
J

Oh good grief.