Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Free Music Downloads, Without The Guilt Or Fear Of Legal Reprisals

I think I've mentioned Adam and Joe's 6music podcasts here before - they're very funny, and free, which never hurts.

Over summer, their show's on holiday, but like true professionals they've ensured service continues, and so they're currently running a series of podcasts which include the silliest songs from their weekly Song Wars feature. And they explain how the songs came to be, and that sort of thing. I recommend you have a listen by going here. They are very silly men.

Even better, you can download the songs themselves, shorn of all the chat and creative insight, from their blog, which is here.

No, I'm not on their payroll or on commission or anything, I just think their stuff's funny, and thought I'd share. Despite what you may have heard, I'm nice like that.

No comments: