Tuesday, July 07, 2009

I Really Wish I Could Explain Why I Find This So Amusing, But... Well, See For Yourself

(Found in a number of places on the internet.)

Well, it makes me laugh.

And that's why I shared it - because if there's one thing this blog is all about, it's spreading laughter and joy and love and peace and tea and biscuits. Oh, and it's about writing. But that's still one thing, if we use the Inquisitional numbering system.

Speaking of matters writerly, it seems that the CBBC Competition had over 700 entries. Crikey.

Still, I'm keeping my fingers crossed... though if I do get through, I won't hurry to claim it's a case of the cream rising to the top - after all, the scum also rises, as Hemingway nearly put it.

Still, we'll see how things go, and of course if I get invited to the next stage (a workshop), I'll be sure to talk about it in the usual self-hyping fashion here on the blog. Because if there's one thing this blog is about, it's... ah, you guessed it.

No comments: